We are in the final days of our video competition for 2016/2017 with entries due in to our special competition email (email@example.com) by 5pm on Thursday 26th January 2017.
So for those of you ready to submit your final film, the following are the steps to take:
1. Your video should be uploaded to YouTube, following the creation of your own YouTube account if you don’t already have one;
2. Set your video privacy to ‘Unlisted’ which is IMPORTANT [3 options available are Public, Private and Unlisted]; if set to private we can’t see the video for judging purposes;
3. When it is uploaded, copy the link address for your video into your submission form;
4. Fill out the submission form (see link above) and paste the video link into the field marked ‘YouTube link’;
5. Please ensure your video link is working before pasting it into your competition submission form;
6. Email the submission form [including the video link] to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Youth4Decent Work competition entry” into the subject title;
7. All video entries in this competition will be acknowledged by email and teams will be notified individually if they are shortlisted or nominated for screening.
The very best of luck from all of us here in YouthConnect.
Check out our